Product Manager / Owner apply
We are looking for a bright, crypto-native product manager who has extensive knowledge on the cryptocurrency market, blockchain space and overall industry trends. You need to have expert knowledge of on-chain analysis and fundamental metrics and indicators. You will have full ownership of the product and the responsibility of its success. You will be the expert of the product, collaborate with multidisciplinary teams, and coordinate the product lifecycle. We look for an experienced and creative professional who do not mind taking risks and making decisions.
As Product Manager, you will join a growing team of 15 people based in Germany and Estonia. Your contribution to the team will have a massive impact as you shape the Coinradar product. You can be located anywhere in the world, as our work is 100% remote. The position is full-time.
What You Will Be Doing
- Analyse existing product vision and metrics and drive iterative product evolution
- Taking ownership of the backlog; manage and support the product lifecycle of our SaaS product
- Create product roadmap based on market analysis, trend, and stakeholder feedback
- Resolving definitions of metrics, dependencies, and finalising requirements
- 4+ years of demonstrated experience of full product lifecycle execution (preferably in crypto)
- An entrepreneurial character and the skills and determination to take a rough idea and make it reality
- Technically versed, expert at data architecture and agile methods
- Ability to self-organize in a remote-first work environment
- Knowledge and understanding of the global cryptocurrency market, SaaS & cloud technologies, and subscription model concepts.
- Great written and oral communication skills in English
- Critical thinker, good interpersonal, communication and problem-solving skills. Empathetic.
- Team player with ability to work individually. Confident decision maker.